Donate for the
7th Grade Yosemite Trip
FRIENDS OF THE IHP ANNUAL GIVING CAMPAIGN
Welcome to the new school year! The IHP offers an outstanding educational program with extraordinary staff and parent support. Friends of the IHP (FIHP) is a non-profit group dedicated to the betterment of the IHP and its students. The executive board and parent volunteers work together to raise funds for various needs outlined below.
In 2018, FIHP Annual Giving provided funds for the following:
- American Math Competition
- Local Field Trips
- “Science Bowl” Grad Students
- Speech & Debate Coaches
- Teacher Appreciation Events
- Student Aid for Annual Trips
- Battle of the Books
- Spring Faire
- Friends of Reed events
- Science Fair
- “Math Counts” Grad Students
- English Literature & Reference Books
- Curriculum Development Materials
- Field Trip Teacher Stipends
- Teacher’s Supplies & Wish Lists
- New Gym Equipment
- Meet the High School Night
Our goal is 100% participation at any level. Every child benefits, and families should feel comfortable providing what they can to help keep IHP strong. Please donate online. You can also send a check to: Friends of the IHP, P.O. Box 1380, Studio City, CA 91614-1380.
Donations are tax-deductible to the extent of the law. Federal Tax ID #95-4390665. Don’t forget to check with your HR department if your employer matches donations.
2019-2020 DONATION INCENTIVES
- $1,000 AND UP: Includes an invitation to a poolside Cocktail Reception with delicious treats, a tote bag and a super-cool branded IHP backpack pin
- $700-$999: Includes tote bag and a super-cool branded IHP backpack pin
- $1-$699: Includes a super-cool branded IHP backpack pin
We encourage and welcome all parents to attend our monthly FIHP meetings to participate in discussions and decision-making. We hope to you see you there!
FIHP Annual Giving Chair
FIHP is the only organization responsible for supporting the unique needs of IHP students. FIHP works cooperatively with other school groups, such as the PTSA, Music Boosters, and Friends of Reed--which raises money to benefit all Walter Reed students. We hope you will also consider contributing to them.